Join the Magento extravaganza at Pier 60, NYC on Sep 23, 2022. The flagship eCommerce event is back in person after 3 long years with a stellar lineup of speakers and thought leaders from the industry.
NEW YORK, NY, September 16, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ — Meet Magento New York 2022 (#MM22NYC) is taking place in the heart of New York City at the most luxurious venue, Pier Sixty, on September 23, 2022, from 7 am onwards. With 40+ speakers, 500+ attendees, and 25+ sponsors, the most sought-after Magento eCommerce event in the USA is aiming to provide a common platform where merchants, eCommerce technology partners, developers, thought leaders, and experience makers can exchange ideas to grow at scale. The one day dedicated to the Magento community will serve to continue the legacy of the largest, dedicated, and only Magento conference in the States.
Merchants, brands, Magento experts, marketers, and enthusiasts are coming together on a common platform to showcase their stance in the Magento ecosystem. In addition, industry stalwarts will deliver sessions around the digital commerce narrative to challenge the limitations of today’s commerce and prepare for tomorrow’s business while exploring endless growth potential.
Meet Magento New York 2022 – Speakers
The amazing lineup of speakers at MM22NYC ensures the day becomes ‘a day of learning’ and everyone present there takes with them the learning that they can leverage. Get a chance to learn from industry leaders and experts via curated sessions available on a jam-packed agenda.
We are bringing forth some of the seasoned speakers and eCommerce experts to discuss their experiences, whiz, and prowess via sessions that can help businesses learn and adopt the latest trends and enhance their capabilities. We’ve got a refreshing mix of speakers that can provide a holistic learning experience. Some of the speakers include:
1. James Blake, Retail & Finance Industry Expert at Vertex
2. Willem Wigman, Technical Director / Founder at Hyvä Themes
3. Alex Melen, Co-Founder at SmartSites
4. Mudita Tiwari, Senior Director of Developer Experiences, Product at PayPal
5. Fahd Siddiqui, Director of Engineering at Adobe
For details on their respective discussions, visit the official website of Meet Magento New York: meetmagentonyc.com.
Meet Magento New York 2022 – Agenda
More than just technical discussions, MM22NYC will focus on rendering a stage to discuss innovation, explore opportunities, and learn from the best in the industry.
The agenda is divided into 3 tracks: Business Track, Technical Track, and Solutions Track where business owners, Magento experts, and leaders will share their valuable insights. Some of the sessions to look forward to are:
1. Are you missing out on revenue through these four conversion-rate-killing mistakes? by Joseph Maxwell, President at SwiftOtter.
2. Maximizing seller impact and reach with omnichannel retailing by James Blake, Retail & Finance Industry Expert at Vertex.
3. Try Before you Buy: How Augmented Reality can Enhance the Consumer Experience by Sofia Aranha, Solutions Consultant at Adobe.
4. The Hidden Roadblocks of Today’s Customer Journey- How to Fix Them by Uri Strauss, CEO at Webeyez.
5. Panel Discussion: How Modern & Flexible Infrastructure Improves eCommerce Outcomes
6. How improving your web vitals will increase your ROI: Technical deep dive – a dual talk by Brent Peterson, Podcast Host at Talk Commerce, and Vijay Golani, Solution Architect and Magento Master at Evrig.
For more details on the agenda and session timing, visit the official website: meetmagentonyc.com.
Meet Magento New York 2022 – Sponsors
MM22NYC is bringing together a great mix of technological and business partners. The sponsors of the event are ranging from successful brands including technology providers, SaaS products, solution implementation partners, and payment services, who are prominent names from the ecosystem. The headline sponsors are: Adobe, PayPal, Vertex, and Krish, wherein, the platinum sponsor is DotDigital. Here is a detailed list of sponsors contributing to the event:
1. Headline sponsors – Adobe, PayPal, Vertex, and Krish
2. Platinum sponsor – DotDigital
3. Gold sponsors – Jetrails, SwiftOtter, Rightpoint, Image Engine, Jarviscole, Klaviyo, Wigzo, Bolt, ScandiPWA, Walmart Marketplace, and ShipStation
4. Silver Sponsors – Gorgias, Envision Commerce, Aureate, Checkout.com, Hyva, Avalara, OrdinLabs, and Inclusive Web
5. Breakfast and lunch sponsor – Walmart Marketplace
6. Afterparty sponsors – Adobe and Vertex
7. Preparty sponsors – Adobe & PayPal
Meet Magento New York 2022 – Pre and After Party
Meet Magento NYC offers an exclusive opportunity to kick off the festivities with pre-party arrangements at New York City’s most elegant Northern Italian restaurant to enjoy and mingle with the community members. The pre-party is at Valbella At The Park on Thursday, September 22, 2022, from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm ET.
Moreover, to solidify the bonds made throughout the day, MM22NYC also has a post-party planned to relax and connect at Slate NY, 54 W 21st St, New York.
Book tickets and register for pre and after parties to be among the most influential people.
Ensure your presence at the biggest, in-person Magento Community event in NYC and get a chance to explore unending eCommerce opportunities and engage with the experience makers. Book your tickets to be a part of the most iconic Magento Community event!
Meet Magento is a flagship event of the Magento Community that works towards expanding the reach of Magento Commerce and its people via networking events in more than 40 countries. Meet Magento New York 2022 is organized by Krish – A full-service, global digital commerce agency. Being at the forefront of Magento events worldwide, the Krish team is excited to organize this prestigious conference that brings the Magento community together to facilitate knowledge sharing and collaboration. With footsteps in UAE, USA, UK, India & ANZ, Krish is committed to providing sustainable solutions and helping clients achieve growth while creating value for their customers and bringing an antidote to boring commerce.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here